Metal Roofing Corpus Christi
At Corpus Christi Roofing, we pride ourselves on being metal roofing specialists throughout our local area. Over the years, we have complemented many roofs with metallic materials, and believe that a property is best protected with a metal roof for a variety of important aspects. Our trained specialists know the ins-and-outs of a quality metal roof system, and if that is in your budget or requirement as a home or business owner, we would like to provide those professionally delivered services to you.
Our company has performed work on scores of metal roofing projects for years, and we are proud of the work we have created or at least been involved with in our local community. We are fully familiar with the type of metal that may be required, whether it be galvanized steel, copper, lead, tin, aluminum or more.
If you couldn’t tell before, we are dedicated to making sure our services are lasting and satisfying for our customers. Your roof matters. Our level of expertise includes being able to provide your roofing system with the best coating that will guarantee longevity. From ceramic to lead, the type of coating being applied to a metal roof provide heat-reflective properties that are critical to the Texas area. Many properties (whether being residential or commercial) refer to a metal roofing system to counteract the beating Corpus Christi sun that commonly exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Reapplication of coating to metal roofing projects is crucial in maintaining a longer-lasting roof that helps to maximize its life span and to ensure better protection to the elements.
Whenever the roofing system complements a commercial or residential structure, we try to encourage our customers to go for metal materials for their roofs due to our experience and the advantages involved. While we may be a bit biased, the advantages are there for metal roofing. Check out some of the aspects that make metal roofing the best quality service for your roofing needs.
- Longevity. Metal roofs can have a longer lifetime than people! Our metallic materials applied to roofing projects are known to last up to 100 years. Now that is a long time to not have to worry about roof restoration or even roof replacement!
- Warranty. As metal roofing experts, we can guarantee 50-year warranties on our metal roofing installation services. We are confident that our procedures will provide a solid solution to your roofing concerns. Corpus Christi believes that valued employees bring forth quality work. Our trained our trained maintenance team, that when requested can provide expert attention and care to your metal roof as to implement ways to extend the life of your metal roof as long as possible.
- Environmentally Friendly. Our metal roofing materials are 100% recyclable! Metal roofs that have reached the end of their life-cycle are commonly recycled for other roofing projects, so you can be proud that the materials being used for your roof have and never will be going to waste. Talk to us about how are roofing materials can help the environment and make the world a better place!
- Heat-Resistant. As mentioned above, we all know how hot Texas summers can be, and having a roof that can combat the high temperatures and to resist heat damage is paramount for a longer lasting roof system. Metal roofs are ideal for locations with arid and warmer temperatures due to reflecting sunlight while also insulating the building within. This provides energy-efficiency for your property that helps ten-fold in the cost of a metal roof over time.
- Lightweight. A roof that is lightweight allows for less stress on the roof support beams and in turn benefits the full structural integrity of a commercial or residential structure. While many would consider metal roofs being susceptible to weather damage, they are surprisingly more wind resistant compared to other roofing systems due to their interlocking panel design.
It wouldn’t be fair to not mention the disadvantages, but to be perfectly clear, the pros far outweigh the cons! The real problems with a metal roof include noise from rain fall and falling snow. Fortunately for home and business owners in the Texas area, snow isn’t much of a concern. Ultimately, a metal roof is a solid choice for commercial and residential owners who are looking for a roofing option and don’t know which direction to go on type. Fortunately for our customers, Corpus Christi Roofing specialize in roofing systems that consist of metal and would be happy to apply these to any property we encounter.
Specializing in metal roofing systems, Corpus Christi Roofing provide a variety of material types for any roofing project requiring our metal services. A summary of some of the metal materials we provide are listed below.
A great and rust-resistant material, galvanization entails materials consisting of either steel or iron that are coated with a layer of zinc. While they are less affordable than conventional shingled roof systems, they are still one of the most affordable when it comes to metal roofing materials. Galvanized steel manages to repel heat instead of absorbing it, which helps for energy-saving for homeowners and businesses.
Metal Tile Sheets
Commonly made from aluminum or zinc-coated steel coated with acrylic gel, metal tile sheets are perfect for property owners that intend to really make their roofing aesthetic pop. Lightweight and energy-efficient, metal tile sheets can be customized to convey an array of different color types and glosses. Since it is a panelized system, installation will take time. This is a procedure that Corpus Christi Roofing are very familiar with, and can seamlessly provide for your residential or commercial property needs.
Unrelentingly strong and resilient, stainless steel is a quality choice for metal roofing that will last for decades when installed by our specialists. One of the strongest advantages of stainless steel roofing application is the corrosion resistance involved, which positively impacts the life-cycle of the metal roof system in place. However, this is one of the more expensive roofing materials on the market. If you intend to indefinitely reside at your property and want to envelop your home in one the best metal roofing materials money can buy, stainless steel is your choice.